Rocket League Esports Wiki:Tutorial
Welcome to the Tutorial!
This tutorial serves as an introduction to editing our wiki. If you want to help contribute as a community member, this is the best place to start! If you are interested in applying to become part of our staff, we will ask that you complete most of the tutorial anyway, so going through the tutorial before applying would be a great way to help your application! (It's not required, but suggested.) The guide is separated into several tasks, each task covering a particular topic increasing in difficulty. Each task is accompanied by an example page that shows use of the task, and instructions on how to make your own, similar page.
Want someone to go over your tutorial and make sure you did everything right? Link your indexing page to River.
Useful Help Links
You can find a lot of help in our Community Portal about site practices. Here's also a list of some help topics you will probably find useful when editing:
- General Formatting (Basic)
- Links (Basic)
- Lists (Basic-Intermediate)
- Images (Intermediate)
- Tables (Basic-Advanced)
- Templates (Advanced)
- Help Contents - Table of contents of everything we have in our Help section. You can also view this page on the MediaWiki site.
- - Table of contents of in-depth Help articles.
Other Useful Links
- Copy Excel Tables to MediaWiki format - may need to reformat header and change
- Notepad++ - useful for extended and regular expression search options
- Community portal pages may contain text adapted from material that originally appeared on Esportspedia.